Devin and I have been planning on going to Dallas, Texas this summer so Devin could try his hand in security sells. We were excited for this new adventure in our lives, but we have decided to stay home in Logan.
There are many factors playing into this big decision. Some of them include.... Health Insurance, after everything that happened to me last summer I am now high risk for health insurance which means, unless I am on a group insurance plan I am not able to get coverage for less than about $500 a month! So it would be hard to leave Devin's job with benefits.
Devin has decided to change his major to Industrial Hygiene. This is a perfect fit for him and will lead him nicely to pharmacy school, but because of this change he will need to take summer classes to get caught up!
There are so many other little factors, and after much praying and deliberation we have decided to stay.
We feel bad that we missed out on our turn to plan the Keller family reunion, and since Celeste has it already planned we will for sure take our turn next year!
This is bittersweet since we were looking forward to going and having a new adventure, but we are very excited to be able to spend the summer with family!
Christmas Eve
9 months ago
5 comments:
I swear everyone sells securtiy...i think it's overrated. GOod choice!
I'm so glad you're staying! I really would have missed you if you'd left.
I'm so glad you are staying!!!! I will have missed you too much!!! I agree, this is where you are to be! :)
I'm glad you are staying! :) Love ya!
Hey, there's family in Texas and we were looking forward to your extended visit, but it sounds like you have made the right decision. We love you. Congratulations Devin on the major choice.
Post a Comment