Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A NEW ADDITION TO THE FAMILY.......

Devin and I added a new addition to our family! This adorable little Imperial Shih Tzu! We named her LUCY and we absolutely love her so far! We got her Monday night and we have played with her non stop! She is the best puppy ever! She does not bark, shed, chew on things, or make "Messes" on the carpet! She is only ten weeks old and she is so well behaved! She is perfect for us and we are so excited that we have her! All night last night Devin kept waking up wanting to check on her to make sure she was alright! (He is going to be such an incredible daddy) She is great and we just love her!

11 comments:

Dave and KayDee said...

Cute puppy Kels!
You'll just love her. You should bring her over to grandmas on Sunday. Love ya!

Amber said...

How adorable! If I weren't so allergic to animals I would probably get one :(

Heather and Preston said...

What a cute little puppy!

Erin Rupp Bowcutt said...

He is adorable! He almost looks fake! How fun!

Amy Johnson said...

So, basically that is all Simon has talked about...Lucy, Lucy, Lucy!!! He loves that puppy!!!! Thanks for letting him bond with her yesterday!

Anonymous said...

So I found you while I was blog stalking. Dang cute blog! Isn't this a great way to keep up with people?? I hope married life is treating you well! Take Care. www.jeffnshauna.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelsie!
Your blog is so cute, I enjoyed reading it. I'll stop by occasionally.

Brooke S. said...

oh no you didn't! Max's is going to be so jealous! He's been working on me for years (literally) and I finally want one someday. Your puppy is so cute!

amber said...

Hey you to are so cute!!! That is fun you got a new puppy. Lots of work though. I'm glad that you came across me. Know we can keep in touch. Tell your fam I said hi.

Amy Johnson said...

I don't know, maybe an update would be cool! :)

Jason & Morgan said...

O my heck that is Hilarious we just a toy poodle and named her the same thing Lucie, and Jason said that wasn't a dog name.She is adorable. you look so happy