Here is everything that is in my purse, wow can you believe it all fits! First in the book that I am currently reading New Moon, you never know when you are going to have a few minutes to read. Next is my cell phone. A Crystal Light Fruit Punch mix in! Yum! Exotic Coconut lotion from Bath & Body Works. Eclipse mints, because I am not allowed to chew gum, but still get rank breath! Tylenol Extra Strength, you never know when you or someone your with will get a head ache or in my case tooth ache. A travel size Redken hairspray, for the bad hair days! Glide dental floss, I am addicted! My Utah State Planner because I forget EVERYTHING! My sunglasses, yay the sun is finally shining! 2 Sharpie markers, one fine tip and one extra fine tip, if you didn't already know, I love markers way more than pens! My keys, duh! My wallet, unfortunately ZERO money in there! My camera and case! And of course lip gloss, maybe a little addiction!! I have 6 different ones. (4 bath and body works, Cinnamon, Peppermint, Lime, and Cinnamint- different than cinnamon I promise. One Strawberry Lancome and Cranberry Victoria Secret)
I tag.....
CHANA WALD, JENNIFER REESE, AND HEIDI ANDERSON
5 comments:
Kelsie, Cute bag... I love it! David caught his fish in Mantua. He has done alot of ice fishing there this year. He loves it. He has caught more there this year than other places. Your hubby should check it out.
Awe Man! Have you seen my purse?? It's massive and requires the calling of Hazmat to empty it! I'll do it though!
I am way excited for Jon too! It was crazy. Dave just couldn't believe how loud it was. It was funny! All the aunts were there but Jolene, as well as several of Jon's friends. I couldn't even hear him as he read it the first time. Dave just opened his call on his front porce while his parents were still at work. Have a great day!
Darling purse! I am addicted also....sad but true! That is way funny our contents are almost exactly the same, kind of weird....
I love how you have everything organized in your picture - very cute. I like your purse too by the way.
Post a Comment