
Devin and I spent a long weekend in St. George. We had such a great time! We left Wednesday night and loved every minute of it! My little sister Kim had a softball tournament and it was fun to be able to watch her play! She rocks! She is only a Sophomore, but she starts Varsity and rocks it! We love her so much and are so proud of her! We had a blast hanging out with our family in the warm weather! Not only did my parents and Kim and Kori go, but Aunt Suzy and Willie were there and Aunt Kelli and Jess and Jordan! Grandma and Grandpa Knudsen even made it down! It was so fun! Thanks everyone for a super fun weekend!
3 comments:
Ahhh...sunshine and warm weather...how would it be? Makes me want to take a little road trip!
I think I can see my gma's house from that picture!
So fun! We missed you here though! Glad you are back!!
Post a Comment