Sunday, March 2, 2008

Now & Then

  1. The things I loved to wear when I was little were: I loved overalls, they were the hottest trend! I loved jelly shoes and leggings with stirrups. I always had huge bows. In my early teenage years I liked denim jackets and major flare leg jeans.

The things that I love to wear now: I love dressing up, but it feels like all I wear are my Best Buy clothes! I love jewelry and nice shoes! I love cute sweaters!

  1. TV shows I loved to watch when I was young were: Full house, Power Rangers (I loved the pink one), Care Bears, Rainbow Bright, Strawberry Shortcake, and My Little Pony.

TV shows that I love now: Grey’s Anatomy, Friends, One Tree Hill, Oprah, America’s Next Top Model, and Project Runway.

  1. When I was a wee little girl I liked to listen to: primary songs, I listened to Scripture Scout tapes every night before I went to bed. I loved the Spice Girls, Hansen (mmm bop) Britney Spears, Aqua, N*SYNC (Justin was all over my wall—LAME) and Billy Ray Cyrus.

Now I like: Colbie Caillat, Sara Bareilles, Jack Johnson, Taylor Swift, the JUNO soundtrack, and any random song that I can make up my own words to!

  1. When I was little I liked to eat: popsicles and slushies, chips and salsa, chocolate, cinnamon & sugar toast, and cold cereal.

Now I like to eat: slushies, chips and salsa, chocolate, cold cereal, rice, pasta, strawberry yogurt nutri-grain bars, strawberry jam, and chicken.

  1. Things that scared me when I was little were: the dark, someone breaking into my house, window peepers, being home alone, losing my family, and spiders.

Things that scare me now: someone breaking into my house, stalkers, being home alone, losing my family, the dark, and natural disasters, car wrecks, and spiders. (Not much change)

2 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

I love reading all those tag things! It's fun to get to know you better! Cute pics of your family! I love being around family! There just ain't nothin' better! :)

Dave and KayDee said...

Kels!
I just love you1 I can remeber one of my favorite things to eat was cinnamon and sugar toast when I was at your old house in Tremonton. I actually introduced Dave to this yummy treat and tole him I used to eat it at your house when we were little:) Love you! Hope all is going great!
KayD