Tuesday, April 8, 2008

BEST BUY BOWLING



This was seriously forever ago, but I never posted about it! We had a fundraiser for work, and we all got to go bowling for free! It was a lot of fun! I love my co-workers and I seriously have the best boss (Amy) ever!! I feel so fortunate to actually enjoy my job, well most days when customers aren't throwing random electronics at us or having major temper tantrums! Doesn't Devin look enthused in this picture!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Wow! Was I on maternity leave when that happened? I have to confess - I have this weird syndrome where I feel left out of everything that I didn't get to attend, even if I never should have been invited in the first place. Do you think I need to see a therapist about that?? Hey good news - we work together today! I checked the schedule just to see :)

Amy Johnson said...

I didn't get to bowl with the night crew, but I bowled with the afternoon crew and it was a blast! We need to do that again sometime! It was good to unleash some of that work stress on a few of those pins (in my case, very few pins)! :)