Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Baby Shower

Heather had a super fun baby shower for her new little boy, Anthony, expected in the middle of May! It was so fun to see everyone and all the fun little baby stuff!

Katie and Ben were feeding each other cheerios, it was so funny!
of course I could not resist adding another adorable picture of Katie! She has the most incredible blue eyes!
Devin and I
Preston and Katie....pretty darn soon he will have one of his own!
My sister in law Jessie, her adorable little Katie and my mother in law Joan
These are my sister in laws Coletter and Celeste! It was fun to be able to see them!!
I made this A for her for Anthony's room. I must say that I felt pretty crafty!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

-k- So I just love the A you made for your sister in law. Do you wanna make me the letters KASON?? haha SO CUTE!

Heather and Preston said...

Thank you for the gifts. The "A" goes great in his room. I also found a cute shirt that goes with the pants and hat. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kels, what's your email address? email me jsnorton05@gmail.com

Heidi said...

Dear- I love the letter. Pretty fancy! I'm impressed! You have a right to be feeling crafty! You need to start a business!

Amy Johnson said...

That A is so cute! I want one for Simons room, but I need to decide what colors I want to do it first!! You are so talented! Thanks for the update!!!

Amber said...

I can't believe I didn't comment on this earlier - but good job on the letter. You are a natural with scrapbooking I think!

Colette said...

Kels! I didn't see the letter until now....really good! Mine would be pretty easy to do...a big fat B! It was fun seeing ya again! We need to make some plans when you have time off of work so we can really play! p.s. I'm glad you guys are sticking around!!!

Teandra said...

My friend's neighbor works there and has parties at her house every month. It's great.