Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What is new at our place.....

I have not posted anything for a while, and I told my friend Erica that I would be better at posting more often so here is a random post!
There really has not been much going on new at our house! We will be done with this semester on May 1st! Something that we are both really looking forward to! We can not wait! Unfortunately we both will be doing summer school. Dev has to take a few classes and I am fortunate enough to be able to do an internship at Best Buy. My boss T.J. has got me really excited about helping him with sponsorships and community outreach for the summer! I think that it will be a great opportunity and I already go to work everyday, so I might as well get school credit too right!?!?
After this semester I only have one more and then I will have my bachelor's in Public Relations! I can not wait to graduate! It is a great feeling being so close!
Dev has changed his major to Industrial Hygiene, and he is way excited about it! He finally found something that combines everything that he enjoys, engineering, chemistry, and health. I am excited for him to graduate in 2 years! It won't come fast enough!
Our little Lucy has been so fun, but for sure a handful! I had no idea how much dogs are just like kids! Wow! She is adorable though and super playful!
That is about it! We get bored sometimes though and feel like we have nothing to do, so if you get bored too, come and play with us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the shout out! ha ha! Sounds like things are still going good for you. I understand about the summer school biz Cody is doing the same thing.
See ya tonight!! :)

Dave and KayDee said...

I know the whole summer school thing isn't very fun, but if it gets you done sooner that is totally worth it. Maybe I'll see ya on campus, I'll be taking 5 classes for my Master's this summer.