
I know that I am lame, but seriously I do not really have much else to blog about. So... here are the books that I have read the past month. For anyone wondering I have (for the first time in my life) been keeping up with my new years resolution to read one book every month this year!In April I read Beautiful Boy by David Sheff. This was a good book, but it took a while to get into. I found it very interesting and super sad. I also read Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella. This book was hilarious! I would recommend it to anyone looking for an easy fun read!
4 comments:
You are very dedicated to your new year's resolution. Well done! I have been rereading some of my old favorites. I will keep your titles in mind when I am ready to move on. Thanks!
I love that you're reading at least one book a month. I used to be such a bookworm. You are my inspiration! Have you read the Alchemist? It's one of my absolute favorites.
Thnaks for posting about books. I actually just went to the library yesterday and got a card. I was there trying to find some interesting books. I started up on the books by anita stansfield. A mormon author. I am going to look for that book Remember me? Sounds cute. :)
It's never lame to read. Trust me ;)
Post a Comment