
Hey ladies! I have been thinking of starting a Bunko night once a month. It would cost a few dollars every month, but we would have treats and good prizes. We could all rotate who hosted it, so it isn't the same person every time. This would be super fun and give everyone a girls night every month! We need about 8-12 + ladies to make this work. So If you are in the Logan area and want to get involved please let me know and tell your friends. It will be so much fun!! Write a comment if you are interested and leave me your email address so I can give your more details.
11 comments:
sounds totally fun wow i love bunko..... jk...KELSIE Im glad I found your blog. I havnt heard from you forever. just thought id say hey.
He Kels - I have a bunch of friends who would want to do it. We've been trying to get one started anyway. I can think of probably 4 other people besides me who'd like to play. I'll give you the details!
Hey,
I came across your blog, and thought,"This is what happened to Kelsie Knudsen." You look truly happy, and defying-ly beautiful as well.
hey thats a great idea! thats a good way to have a girls night every month. if there's room for one more count me in too! you should tell kelly too, then we could finally all hang out more. :)
How fun! I would totally love to play! I love that game! I have wanted to start one with the girls our age and just have never got around to it! Let me know!
I will talk to some friend too! Hope to see you soon!
Ok it is Erin again! Sorry I just read your post again! I forgot you live in Logan! I am sure no one will want to drive over here and that might be hard for me to get over there all of the time but Thanks for the invite! Maybe I will start one over here sometime!
Kelsie - it's good to catch up with you...in an internet way. All is well in Jordan and I am almost to the point where the local food doesn't make me sick. good times. Your picture and quote thing (the word for it escapes me write now) are super cute!
What is bunko?? :)
Kels!! I wish I were in Logan JUST for this reason! My mom has a bunko group and they are crazy! How about when I come back to Logan I can join!??! :)
I am SOOO in! I've been wanting to start one as well!
Me and at least one girl (maybe two) I know would be down.
Let me know! Plus this is the perfect excuse for us to rekindle!!
I have about 4 girls that will do it! I can find more too...
Let's make this happen!
Post a Comment