Whoa mama! That's a nice size. My family has planned a big fishing trip up to Idaho in a few weeks. Too bad I don't like fish or fishing. I'm thinking of getting started on the Twilight series.
This reminds me of when devin and i went to the pond outside huntington. devin can make some great pancakes. too bad we only caught one poor little tiny fish. Oh by the way Im glad you have a blog now we can be blog friends
I don't believe Devin caught that! It looks like it came from the supermarket, all frozen and discolored. Dev at least buy the Salmon next time when you pose with a fish so that the size can detract from the obvious exaggeration!
4 comments:
Cody liked the pic! He said your supposed to throw them back so they can get even bigger for him to catch! :)
Whoa mama! That's a nice size. My family has planned a big fishing trip up to Idaho in a few weeks. Too bad I don't like fish or fishing. I'm thinking of getting started on the Twilight series.
This reminds me of when devin and i went to the pond outside huntington. devin can make some great pancakes. too bad we only caught one poor little tiny fish. Oh by the way Im glad you have a blog now we can be blog friends
I don't believe Devin caught that! It looks like it came from the supermarket, all frozen and discolored. Dev at least buy the Salmon next time when you pose with a fish so that the size can detract from the obvious exaggeration!
Post a Comment