This past weekend we went to my parents cabin in Island Park! My entire family was able to make it and I honestly think that I have the funnest family ever. We had so much fun spending time together as a family. My brother in law Jeremy brought his snowmobile and my dad rented two on Saturday and Sunday. We had so much fun snowmobiling. There was so much snow up there and so many fun meadows to play in, it was awesome. When we weren't snowmobiling we were relaxing in the hot tub, watching movies, eating treats, and making adorable Valentine Wreaths. It wasn't the most romantic Valentine's Day ever, but it sure was fun. Devin gave me the most beautiful Ruby (my birthstone) ring that I absolutely love, and I gave him a gift card to get a massage and foot massage.
Other than that we are still enjoying Rock Springs. Devin has been working very hard and is still having a lot of success in his new store. I am really enjoying my job still, I have been recruiting new students and helping seniors with all of their college stuff. I am also volunteering as a reading tutor for a high-school student in Green River. It has been such a rewarding experience, seeing him improve his reading skills each week has been fantastic.
We hope that everyone is doing well!
2 comments:
How fun! I have the same problem. I always feel wierd if I dont have a picture with my post. I'm Glad you posted! I love your background!
Love you Kels! Sounds like a fun little getaway! Post some pics of all the creations you've been making on. I love your dresser! :)
Post a Comment