Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I love love love my new job! That is all.



PS: Wyoming is FREEZING, seriously in the negatives EVERY day.

8 comments:

Amber said...

Wahoo! so glad you love your job :) Sorry about the weather though - it makes me cold just thinking about it!

Ryan and Crystal said...

Yeay! I am so glad you like your job. When you described your job I knew it sounded perfect for you. You will do a great job Kelsie! We miss you guys. We hope you and Dev are doing well. Don't freeze!!

Katrina said...

ugh, stupid weather. i'm so with you. we're freezing here too.

Jeremy and Morgan Maughan said...

Kels I am so excited that you got a new job! That sucks about the weather though!

Carlie said...

I am sorry wyoming is freezing and Rock Springs always gets more snow than Green River does. Our Christmas was really great we went to Price and had a blast except now we both have colds. Pat is going to start really applying in January most companies are on hiring freezes until the first of the year so we will just have to wait and see.

Teandra said...

Congrats on the new job! And I thought the weather here was bad..our pipes just froze!

Brooke S. said...

Kels - you deserve it! This is great news.

Khinna said...

How come I don't see those wonderful drawers you painted on here? You are so creative, Kelsie. I hope you are making Wyoming home.