Thursday, November 12, 2009

Things I miss about Utah...

Family
Logan
Mountains
Trees
Cafe Rio
Best Buy
Pounders
Friends
Bunco
Craft Stores

8 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Logan, Best Buy, your friends, and maybe possibly Pounders miss you!

Jamie Nicole said...

I would too if I were you. Love ya!

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

Oh and we miss you here! :)

Unknown said...

i miss bunco too!!

Ashley said...

I have a Cafe Rio fix if you're feeling ambitious! Go to

http://www.favfamilyrecipes.com/2007/11/jared-and-i-love-cafe-rio.html

Amber said...

I miss Best Buy too! Thank goodness - I thought I was weird or something. Not that we don't have a Best Buy here... you know what I mean! But for me, it's Costa Vida - there's nothing like that sweet pork. :)

Kelsie said...

We don't have Best Buy here, or any electronic store. Walmart just doesn't cut it when it comes to electronics. There have been several things we have needed and just had to order them from bestbuy.com. I love Costa Vida too, their sweet pork quesadilla's are yummy!

DaneandLiz said...

Nothing compares to Cafe Rio!