Wednesday, October 22, 2008

8 things tag........

8 favorite TV shows...

- Friends
- Grey's Anatomy
- One Tree Hill
- Pushing Daisies
- America's Next Top Model
- So You Think You Can Dance
- Gossip Girl
- Oprah

8 favorite restaurants....

- Cafe Rio
- Applebee's
- Fredrico's
- Texas Roadhouse
- Le Nonne
- Firehouse
- Tepenyaki
- Rumbi's


8 things I am looking forward to....

- GRADUATING!!!!!
- Christmas
- Finishing this quilt that my mom, sister, and I started

- Possibly moving
- Having this media law mid-term written
- Owning our own home, some day!
- Going to the temple, some day!
- Being a mom, some day!

8 things I did yesterday.......
- Went to work
- Went to class
- Ate lunch with Devin
- Cleaned our bathroom
- Made dinner
- Did the dishes
- Went to see my grandpa
- Played with Lucy

8 things on my wish list......

- A new house
- A new car
- Laser eye surgery
- A Masters Degree
- For Devin to be done with Pharmacy school
- To be completely out of debt
- Teeth with no cavities
- Cute little babies

Now to tag 8 people....

- Anyone who wants a new post for their blog!

3 comments:

Jamie Nicole said...

Kels, I think it's safe to say that you are baby hungry!! ha ha ha I love it!

Amber said...

Le Nonne is one of your favorite restaurants? I haven't been there forever! Actually, it was Valentine's Day a month before Chris proposed. Yeah - that's definitely a long time.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish you cute little babies too.