


This past weekend Devin was able to go to Denver, Colorado for a trip that he won from work. He went to a Rockies game, went on a tour of the Coors Brewery and went indoor skydiving! I missed him like crazy while he was gone, but he enjoyed the trip! Here are a few pictures of the highlights!
4 comments:
no way! my fam was all there this weekend, except us. and they went to a rockies and broncos game! you are all lucky
It sounds like Devin had a great time. Kelsie thanks for the b-day gift. Darling card! Did you get to try any of the treats we sent home with him?
Indoor Skydiving? That is seriously cool! I had no idea there was such a thing. I'm such a country bumpkin :)
Kels!!! I found your blog through Jamie Harwood's (Peterson). I'm so glad I have a new blogging buddy. I loved looking at your pictures. Your hair is so long. It's beautiful! How is Dev's ankle? I hope all is well with you guys. Sure do miss ya!
Post a Comment