Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memories

1. Leave one memory that you and I had together, as a comment on my blog. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

This will be so much fun! I can't wait to read your memories!

PS: You can leave memories of Devin too!

18 comments:

The Allen's said...

When we were in French in high school together for all those years! I think your french name was Dominique or Monique, right? You were always fun to have around and made us all laugh once in a while!

Teandra said...

I have lots of memories from CEU, especially in our career class with Kathy. I remember you telling the story of the lady you flipped off and ended up interviewing with (or something along those lines)

Erin Rupp Bowcutt said...

I remember your old house I always thought your room was so neat and different! You have also always been so darling.

Dave and KayDee said...

Kels, Kels, Kels! There are way too many memories to choose from. Thanks for all the good times! One that I am thinking of right now is how we used to walk around the big block at night. I loved all the good talks we had! But, something funny I remember about this is once you really had to pee, so you squated off the side of the road. We were so worried that somebody was gonna drive past! :)

Amy Johnson said...

Of course the cry session in the office! Much needed if you ask me! There's the ever famous dream that you had and Tracy gave us an un-needed visual! :) All the memories with Simon. I was am still am so greatfull to you! Of course the cancer walk and the bike-a-thon...."that's amitious!"

Alisha LeBaron said...

there are so many I don't know which to choose! Well I had the wonderful opportunity to work with you and with Devin. But I remember the night that we had a jewelry making party after Downeast closed for the night! It was so much fun, you are so talented!

Stephanie Kay said...

doing "homework" for preston's class and staying at your house really late because you, me, and kelly couldn't focus and just kept talking about personal stuff instead of doing homework, haha. good times though for sure! and of course the times we've gone out for lunch have been great!

Chris, Brooke, and Jude said...

Kels...I remember coming to stay at your old house, we would stay in the very top room in your house, and watch "Up All Night with Elvira" (or something like that). I remember one time we had a water fight with the Shaw boys...because they were coming into our territory...

Brooke S. said...

Firstly - your hair is way cute in the picture! Is it recent? I've been thinking about something to do with my hair recently but I'm 1) chicken and 2) unimaginative when it comes to my hair. If you have any ideas let me know.

As for the memory - well, it has something to do with a Bat. Do you remember when we were sleeping at Grandma's in the blue room and a bat came swooping into the room? We just hid under the covers and screamed until one of us dared to poke a hand out an open the door to let it out. That was awesome...in a gross way.

Anonymous said...

Kelsey,

You were always an exuberant, lively, and girl-always-with-a-smile. I always remember you being so friendly, and considerate of those around you. I am sure these amazing characteristics haven't change since time of yore (high school).

We, both, had eccentric hair back than (maybe just Senior year). I believe that's how we related. I wanted to know who was your hairstylist, and sure enough, you told me. I am certain there were other similarities, but you embraced them a lot more ecstatically than I ever did!

Amy and David said...

Kels, my memory of you was the same as yours. (haha) That was fun despite the burn :) I also remember being in class with you and you making me laugh so hard :)

Stephanie Kay said...

hey if you can't see my blog anymore its because i changed it to private (don't like googling our names and finding all our pictures everywhere...freaks me out) anyway...so if you will email me your email address your blog is registered on with facebook email or something i can add you so we can continue to read each others blogs. :) i'm paranoid basically.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Hey Kelsie! I look at your blog, I hope you don't mind. Anyway, I remember when we made that movie at Hollie's house to that Japanese song and you were on the ab roller! Freaking hilarious. And I remember when we would stay up ALL night at parties and we would play slapjack and take walks and put flowers on dead cats. I always had fun with you!

Ashley said...

Yup you can put me on your list. I'm going to put you on mine too if that's alright. Thanks for asking!

Carlie said...

Oh I have a good one....when we all went to the haunted corn maze and you got so scared that you came running at Pat and I and grabbed onto me and we all fell to the ground...yeah that was pretty good.

Jason & Morgan said...

I remember that we were all hanging out at Kents and we put you in the trunk and drove you to your house it was a crazy fun time just like you always really fun!!

Amber said...

So I'm a little behind...forgive me for just barely getting around to this post.

It may sound a little weird, but one of my favorite memories of you is when we first met at Best Buy. I was too shy to introduce myself (I have a problem with that) but you weren't shy at all and just started talking. We hit it off right away. Thanks for being my friend. I feel awesome about myself whenever I'm around you!