
Devin and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary on the 7th! It went by so fast and has been a great year. We got off to a rocky start, with my long hospital stay, but things have been wonderful! We are so blessed to have each other and our love just keeps growing stronger!
9 comments:
Yay! Happy 1 year!
COngrats on your anniversary! How is Dev feeling? Man, I think that July 8th is an unlucky day for you two. Last July 8th weren't you in the ER with kidney stones? Hope he's doing all right. Love ya! :)
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been a year!!
Happy Anniversary you two!
Hey Devin! This is Sharon I just jumped on your blog and I am excited to see your doing well! Your and your wife make a way cute couple I'm glad to hear you are doing well!
Happy Anniversary - and Happy Birthday today! Thanks again for coming to Girls' Night - it was so much fun!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you are having a great day! :) Kayd
Hey Kelsie!! Congrats on your anniversary!! (A little late) I didn't even know you got married. How have you been? I haven't seen you forever...
Ah congrats!! you two are so perfect for each other! hope all is well! :)
Post a Comment