As you all know, I made the goal to read one book a month this year, but when I started Twilight by Stephenie Meyer I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I read this book in 2 1/2 days! It was incredible! The only problem is that this week I have 2 tests, 1 quiz, and a 7 page paper due and I have not even started studying at all because I have done nothing but read! It was addicting and now I can not wait until I start the sequel! (I am at least waiting until Thursday night when my weekend away from school begins and I have no homework) Has anyone read this? What did everyone think?
Christmas Eve
8 months ago
11 comments:
That's great, your goal of reading every month! Do it while you can, before you get chidlins!
To be honest, I'm sick and tired of hearing about this book. I haven't read it, but know it's good.
I love reading also and the twilight series are great books. I was the same way, finished all three books in a week and ignored my kids, husband, and everything else. They are a little corny, but really fun to read and get into. They are also making a movie-should be fun! Just wait, the books get better!
I read all three in a matter of a month! And that was waiting for the third to come out!!
I loved the series! The 4th book comes out in August!
I loved this book too. The others in the series are on my list. Good luck on your tests and paper.
Kels!
That is so like me! I haven't read this book, but this is what I do any chance I get to read a "fun" book. Heidi let me borrow a new Anita Stansfield book and I finished it in 2 days. (While I should have been reading my text books for my classes!) How is school going? I missed you on Sunday at Grandmas. It's funny with everyone there, we get off on some random subjects of conversation! Love ya!
KayDee
it's so funny that you wrote about this. my littler sister has been trying to get me to read this series forever and i just started it yesterday and i'm on the last chapter. now my house is a mess and ignored my kids, but i've really enjoyed it.
Kelsey,
I am so happy you found us! It is so good to be able to keep in touch with friends! I love your blog it is such a cute layout. I read Twighlight and I am in LOVE! I read all three of the books in about 2 weeks. You can't put them down they are so good, I can't wait for the movie to come out next year. I like I will be so mad if they are not together in the end
I'm not going to lie, I got a little defensive at the comment your friend wrote that she was sick and tired of hearing about this book! :) I'll forgive her this one time because she hasn't read it! When I first heard about it I thought "lame-it's a vampire love story...no thank you", but once you start you really can't stop! I'll bring you the second one tomorrow!
Oh my goodness! These books are the best! I finished all three in just a couple of week, with lack of sleep that is!! So glad you are reading it though! Now you'll be waiting anxiously with the rest of us for the 4th of the Series to come out!
You better start on that second one soon. The third is much better!
I'm so excited you're reading these!!! They are the best books ever. ever! Make sure you read the first chapter of Twilight in Edward's perspective on her website (stepheniemeyer.com) It is amazing!!
Post a Comment