Devin will not admit this to many people, but I will. He actually really likes to do the dishes, if of course he has his yellow rubber gloves on! It is actually very hilarious because when he has the gloves on he pretty much thinks he is invincible! I got a quick shot of him with his gloves on and thought you might all enjoy it!
Christmas Eve
9 months ago
3 comments:
Have I mentioned what a great husband you have??? I don't mind doing dishes...it's the cooking I hate!! I agree, there's something about wearing those gloves that makes you want to conqer the world! :) Devin, thanks for being such a great husband to Kelsie! We could all learn alot from you guys relationship!!!!
Kelsie! I'm so happy I found your blog, I have one too!! Isn't it so fun!? How have you been I haven't seen you for the longest time! It looks like you've got yourself a good husband there!! :)
Dev! Awesome! Come down here next! It does help when you have the gloves on for some odd reason....you can touch even some of the oldest, sickest stuff!
Post a Comment