As long as Devin and I have known each other, he has always been far smarter than me. We have taken classes together and every assignment or test we have ever taken he has always scored higher than me. It is usually only by a few points, but it always made me feel so bad. This semester we took 3 classes together, so I was prepared this semester with the knowledge that he is smarter and that he would obviously do better in the classes than me. I was determined not to feel bad when we got our first test results. Last week we had 2 tests, I am ecstatic to announce that on one test I beat him by 5 points! On the second test we got the exact same score! Weird huh, we missed different questions and still got the same! I guess this now evens up the playing field and I no longer feel so intimidated to share a class with him! Hopefully it was not a fluke and my higher or equal scores will continue throughout the semester!! Wish me luck!
5 comments:
Way to go Kels!!! You are pretty brave to take classes together! I think me and Cody would be too competitive! Good luck with the rest of your classes. Show Devin women really are smarter!
It probably has something to do with being married now. Good job!
Hey Kels,
I had no idea that you had a blog. It will be nice to keep in touch.
Take Care,
Jenn Reese
Kelsie! I'm so glad you found me too! How are things going for you guys? your blog is super cute. Your other blog looks like you are doing all kinds of official stuff - what are you working on?
Hey Kels! You two are so adorable! I just love checking your blog now! Awesome job on your tests! You go girl! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment