Sunday, May 2, 2010

Devin is 24



Happy happy birthday to my fantastic husband Devin! I am seriously the luckiest girl in the world! He is a fantastic husband and I am so grateful for all that he does for me. 24 never looked so good!

5 comments:

Heather and Preston said...

Hope you had a good bday Devin!

Amy Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Dev! I told Simon it was your birthday and he said we should take you some cookies to your work in the mall! :) Kid's remember funny things!

Carlie said...

Happy Birthday Devin!!! So are you guys headed back to Logan this fall for Devin to finish school? Well If so you guys should totally come up here to Washington when he is done they are always hiring IH's and everyone is so nice!!! Anyway let us know what your plans are.

Sugar Jars said...

Happy Birthday Devin! We miss you guys hope you are doing well and hope to see you this summer some time!!
Alisa

Brooke S. said...

Happy B-day cous-in-law!