


I finally graduated! On December 13th I graduated from Utah State University with BS in Public Relations. It is so weird to not go to school everyday, but I am relieved to be done! Now if only the economy was not so horrible, maybe I could find a job using this wealth of knowledge that I have gained over the past 4 years!
14 comments:
Congratulations Kels!! Good luck with the job hunting.
Congrats Kels! That must feel fantastic! I know what you mean when you say your feel relieved. I always think to myself, "man I am so glad I'm not on campus this winter!"
YAY Graduated!!! You can hang on at Best Buy for just a little bit longer. Then the economy will pick up and you'll get a slammin job.
I know of a school east of helper north of huntington west of wellington and south of... a desert that really needs a PR person
Yeah Kels! Congrats again! I'm excited to see you on Tuesday. :)
Woot Woot! Good job on graduating! It really is weird once you're done and you don't have tests and classes and books and everything to worry about, but it's so awesome at the same time. Congrats!
Congrats Kels! :)
Congratulations! I am so glad to see some new posts!!
YEAY!! Congrats Kels, I am so happy for you and jealous!! I want to be done. You'll have to keep me posted as to jobs now. Is Dev still going to school? We miss you guys. We haven't done very well getting together gosh dang it. But we miss you and hope to see you soon!!! Congrats again I hope you partied hard.
Way to go Kels!!!!!!!!! That's so awesome!! Do you have any jobs in line already??
Congratualtions, Kelsie! One day I'll return to school and feel the accomplishment, that is, if I can figure out what I want to study.
Congrats College Grad! You're amazing - really! I hope you find a fantastic job too, but I'll be sad when you do because then I won't see you as much! I know, we don't really work together much now, but you know what I mean...
Congrats!!!! Hope everything is going well
Yay, Congrats!! It's so nice to be done!
Post a Comment