I think you are missing someone... Someone who's tall and super cool and was apart of your family for a weekend. A family who sees Flicka together, sticks-a together.
It looks as though you haven't updated your blog in awhile, but I wanted to tell you it was good to see you the other day and you look fabulous! You need to update this blog more often. You have a beautiful family!
14 comments:
Cute family pics!!! haha everyone has this one. I have seen it on like four other blogs! its really cute :)
Your welcome Kels-anytime. I think you all look great in the picture!
You have such a cute family! My family hasn't done any pics in the longest time. Guess we should get on that :)
I think you are missing someone... Someone who's tall and super cool and was apart of your family for a weekend. A family who sees Flicka together, sticks-a together.
That was a nice picture! Thanks for your help on my blog!
cute picture
Thanks Kels,
Nicole gave the shelf and letters to us for a wedding shower gift. I think she does make them and sell them too though.
I figured out how to get the web address for the back ground off my blog thanks.
Kels I love your background that is so cute where did you get it?
So when are you going to post photos from the graduation? Can't wait to see them. Hope it was wonderful!
You look darling. I just found your blog it is fun to see what your up to. ezraandkim.blogspot.com
Kels you need to put a new post up!!! Hope you guys love your Wii!!
It looks as though you haven't updated your blog in awhile, but I wanted to tell you it was good to see you the other day and you look fabulous! You need to update this blog more often. You have a beautiful family!
What a great picture of your family! I haven't seen you all for so long!!
Post a Comment